Hello yellow mellow fellow! I rarely write now prolly because of my extra lazy sympthom. Writing a blog is not an easy task you see. Bloggers have to arrange their words carefully and nicely so that it will be a good thing to read and will not affect the feeling of others. *babbling* okay so, now that june has passed and here comes July, I've been thinking to start work since i'm currently doing nothing *not absolute nothing* at home. But too bad, of all the company i asked for job, none of them call. Or maybe there's one. But, the pay is small and I hv to work during the night. Thats a no-no for me. But, that's okay. I can increase my cooking and baking knowledge since I have nothing to do at home *apart of guiding Ariyana to do her homework* 3 weeks of holidays had passed, I've wasted so much time. I need to work!
p/s: i miss you :/
No comments:
Post a Comment